Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Question about Garage Sale Desk &

  1. #1
    Inactive Member pajamarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    http://cgi.ebay.com/Artist-drawing-b...QQcmdZViewItem

    First off I am not posting this topic about this auction at all. The seller does not say anywhere that this is AG so there is no misrepresentation on their part.

    I just need information about this same item that I own and found this picture so you all could see.

    I found this item at a garage sale this summer and just found a picture of it on an ebay auction. I am needing to know who made this set. There is no AG markings on mine so I figured it was not AG. If anyone can direct me to the information I would appreciate it.

    Thank you!

    Lea

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ August 16, 2005 11:40 PM: Message edited by: pajamarose ]</font></font>

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 16, 2005 11:42 PM: Message edited by: pajamarose ]</font>

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think it came from Target. I got one off eBay last summer and several sellers were selling them as being from Target.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member linzystar's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2005
    Posts
    167
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's a cute desk [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    *Marisol_Grace_Girl*
    Guest *Marisol_Grace_Girl*'s Avatar

    Post

    Hmmm.. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    No, isn't that the artist desk that went with the painting outfit? ?
    It's really good quality- and looks a little too good for target...

    [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member pajamarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you Tracy. I have been wondering.

    Lea

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    *Marisol_Grace_Girl*
    Guest *Marisol_Grace_Girl*'s Avatar

    Post

    My question: Someone was selling it in a today girl box and calling the drafting table authentic.


    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member chrysa1is's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm really not sure. I double checked Meg and Curt's sites, but don't see the desk pictured anywhere.

    But it does have a chair that looks like the computer desk chair.

    Did they show a picture of the box?

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm going to assume the seller obtained the table in an AG box and assumed it is authentic. Not everyone knows about Meg's and Curt's sites. Last summer these were plentiful on eBay and most of the sellers said they had bought them at Target.

  9. #9
    *Marisol_Grace_Girl*
    Guest *Marisol_Grace_Girl*'s Avatar

    Post

    hmph. I guess it's not authentic. I was wrong. Guess it goes to ebay!

  10. #10
    Evette
    Guest Evette's Avatar
    Sounds like I need to pay Target a visit!
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] 's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •